Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Release Day-- A Little Delayed

I've been hard at work writing one manuscript and revising another. So, the blog's been a little neglected as of late. I even missed the releases of books by Laura Lond and Sybil Nelson, both good online friends.

Laura, author of the Award winning The Lakeland Knight series has a new novelette out, The Prisoner, which is Free, that's right, FREE on Amazon for the next two days.



Sybil, has just released book four in her Priscilla the Great series, which I am currently reading and loving. Sybil's writing style is very similar to my own: first person with lots of attitude!

If you have a minute, check out these titles, you just might find a great read.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mike. Sounds like you're rather busy. I hope you have time for a little play. I'd love for you to join me.


    I've selected you as a Lucky Seven Memer - the rules are here:

    http://alongthewritelines.blogspot.com/2012/03/lucky-seven-meme-comes-to-call.html

    ReplyDelete