Monday, July 20, 2015

Checking in - New Free eBook & Audiobook

Haven't checked-in for a while. But I have been writing: I've completed my "fan fiction" opus a 40,000 word Harry Potter Parody called "An American Muggle in Slytherin House." You can download it for free on Amazon or Archive.org (I'ts free with a CC license) It's already had 50,000 downloads.

If audiobooks are more your thing, just wait another week or two for the audiobook version. Also FREE!!!

The reviews are just starting to come in:
Thanks to Annie at the YA Book Space for giving it 5-Stars.
"At first, I was skeptical. I love Harry Potter and didn't think I would want to read a parody about it, I didn't want my memory of it to be tarnished; but I found that it's not, my memory of it is just enhanced." Read the rest on Annie's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment