Sunday, October 16, 2011

SZJMB Review and Upcoming Guest Posts

Angela Fristoe, on her blog Turning the Pages, has given a great review of SZJMB. Here's a couple quotes:
"This book was the perfect blend of 'B movie' humor and the zombie gore I love, and I say that with all the positive feeling I can. I loved this book!"

"I was surprised by the ending, and had thought it would end a bit differently, with a perfect happy ending that most lighthearted children/middle grade/YA novels do, but Ware gave us a happy ending that is still sad... I would definitely recommend this for ages 9 and up, particularly boys."

Visit Turning the Pages to read the entire review.

Tomorrow is the last day for the second Zombie Survival Kit, be sure to enter and spread the word. Enter until midnight, PST. Remember, if you've already entered, all non-winning entries carry over to the next week.

This week I am going to be doing guest posts and giveaways over at Dragon Views with my list of the best books to get you into the Halloween spirit. And also the Teenage Reader with a list of Killer Zombie Movies You Haven't Seen. Be sure to check out both sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment