Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Novel is Free On Amazon -- And a Friend Passes On

Early this morning my best friend and canine companion passed away in her sleep. She was too young and her passing was unexpected. Still, she was getting on and had moderate arthritis, so perhaps God wanted to take her before she was too old to enjoy chasing after her favorite ball.


I think I'll take her ashes up with me to her favorite camping spot; the one where she once dove in the river because she thought I was drowning--only the current was too strong and I ended up having to save her!


With loyalty like that, I always slept easy on business trips knowing she was there to guard my family; Casey, you'll be missed!


Unfortunately, I had a free ebook promotion already scheduled for today and tomorrow. So, I still have to do some promotion for that.


Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb:The graphic Novel is Free on Amazon Today and Tomorrow only. It's the exact same story (same text even) as the regular novel, but with over 30 cute and funny stick-figure type drawings to entice younger readers.


It's great for really reluctant readers, who only read Captain Underpants, Wimpy Kid, Dork Diary-type books.

No comments:

Post a Comment