Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays -- and Lots of Reviews


I haven't updated my blog in quite a while; I've been swamped at work (due to the holidays). But I wanted to be sure to take a minute and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

I've also been remiss in posting SZJMB reviews and there's a lot of them. Hopefully, I haven't left anyone out:

First, way back in November Kayla Merritt did a great review over at The Bee's Knees Reviews closing her review with, "I would highly reccomend it for young readers over ten and zombie fans alike."

Author (in progress), Loren DeShon says, "SZJMB should be enjoyable to any young adult fan of the genre. " in his review.

The Little Library Muse calls it, "a must read." And even lists her favorite quote from the book.

The Alaskan Bookie did a great Mother-Daughter review. They loved the title and cover, but thought the ending was a bit sad. My reply, don't get too down, wait for book two!

Greta at Paranormal Wastelands asked her son to do the review and then interviewed him.

Alexa Loves Books closes her review with, "It's definitely one entertaining read!"

Wow, that's a bunch of reviews. Hopefully, they will spur sales; last month was great, but things have been dragging in December.

Again, I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hooorah for your many wonderful reviews!!

    Here's to a great December sales push!

    Have a most wonderful Christmas, take care
    x

    ReplyDelete